Dumplings are a traditional delicacy of the Chinese nation. Few people don't like to eat them, and they will miss them if they don't eat them for a certain period of time. Although with the acceleration of the pace of life, people usually go to dumpling shops to eat dumplings, but basically every family has people who can make dumplings. If you want to learn how to make dumplings, you must first learn how to make dumpling fillings. Here are three ways to teach you, remember to collect them!
Pork, Leek, Cabbage Dumplings
1. Chop the prepared Chinese cabbage, then add 1 teaspoon of salt to marinate, about 15 minutes;
2. Wash the leeks, and drain the water carefully, then cut all of them into the ends and set aside;
3. Boil the pot, start a fire, use pepper and oil, and squeeze some pepper oil;
4. Chop and break up the pork, add 1 tablespoon of soy sauce, pour in the pepper oil, and stir well;
5. Pour the marinated chopped cabbage and spare leeks together, add salt and sesame oil, and continue to stir evenly.
Leek and Shrimp Dumplings
1. Prepare the ingredients, including a little pork, shrimp and leeks;
2. Chop the leeks, mince the shrimp, mince pork, and mince some ginger, set aside;
3. Pour all the spare ingredients into a basin, beat an egg, and stir with chopsticks. Note that the mixing should be carried out in one direction, so that the filling is not easy to disperse and is relatively even;
4. After mixing well, we add some condiments such as sesame oil to enhance the flavor.
Pork Celery Dumplings
1. Prepare pork and celery, as well as seasoning ingredients, and chop green onion, ginger, and celery into minced froth;
2. Boil water in a pot, add a small amount of pepper and aniseed, boil the pepper water, and then let it cool for later use;
3. Chop the pork into minced meat, put it in a container, then beat in an egg, add an appropriate amount of cooking wine, and mix well;
4. Add the pepper water to the pork and continue to stir until it blends into the meat;
5. Put the chopped green onions, ginger, and celery into the meat, add appropriate amount of light soy sauce, dark soy sauce, and refined salt, and continue to stir.